|—||John Keats (via likeafieldmouse)|
My local rescue has a program called Book Buddies where kids read to sheltered cats to keep them from being lonely.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
the fucking 90’s were mad
wtf did i just watched
The Amanda Show was the fucking weirdest thing ever. I loved it though haha.
Camouflage kitty. If it wasn’t for those white socks, he’d be hard to see.
We’ll know more when the results are in, but there’s a good chance this question IS the winner!